SEPARATELY MANAGED ACCOUNTSINVESTING ISN'T A GAMBLE OR A GAME
We create financial plans and invest money for people who want their money to work as hard for them as they’ve worked for it—and who want their money to grow over periods of time best measured in years for generations. Our clients hire us to help preserve what they have, make it grow, and bring peace of mind.
SEPARATELY MANAGED ACCOUNTS OVERVIEW
We seek to maximize total returns, after taxes and inflation, to our clients by taking advantage of the opportunities provided when markets periodically misprice assets.
Our investment objective is to maximize total after-tax returns for our clients through capital appreciation, and income from dividends and interest, consistent with reasonable risk.
- People that work to make money.
- Independent thinkers that expect us to occasionally disagree with them in order to be mutually successful.
- Referral partners who use us to manage money for their clients and that provide services to our clients.
- Investing is a business and a profession; not a game or a gamble.
- Modern Portfolio Theory is based on three assumptions that MUST be true in order for it to be useful.
- Annual gifting is a powerful and under- utilized estate planning tool.
- Dividend Discount Models have to account for inflation when calculating stock prices and company values.
- 529 plans are good tax avoidance products but can be flawed investment vehicles if you aren’t careful.